Fruity Green Tea Smoothie
- Suki Green Tea Ginseng (loose leaf tea)
- DaVinci Summer Berries Smoothie mix (60ml)
- Still water
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Prepare tea in advance: Add 6 scoops to a 1.4L cold brewer, fill with cold water and place in the fridge for up to 24 hours (<5oC).
- After 24 hours, remove the leaves from the jug.
- Add smoothie mix to a 12oz glass, fill with ice and top with the cold brew tea.
- Add the glass contents to the blender and blend on programme 3.
- Store remaining cold brew in the fridge (<5oC) for a maximum of 24 hours, discard any remaining tea after this time.
Also in Frappes & Smoothies