Cold Brew Gunpowder Green Spearmint
- Suki Tea Gunpowder Green & Spearmint
- Cold brewer or tea pockets
- Cold water
- Lime and mint to garnish
- Steep tea in cold water for 24-48h. (In a CoffeeGator brewer we recommend 6 scoops of Gunpowder Green & Spearmint Tea. Alternative instructions available for hot brew method)
- Serve over a glass full of ice and garnish with a lime wedge and fresh mint leaves. (For extra impact, freeze some ice cubes with garnishes inside)
- Optional – sweeten to taste with Hasslacher’s panela sugar. One batch will produce approx. 5 x 16oz drinks over ice and 7 x 12oz drinks over ice.